The Alliance supports advocates in talking to civil leaders and legislators about the issues. Learn more about the issues with these resources and events:
E-Newsletter, Website and Facebook Page – Join the email list for weekly updates and review our newsletter archive; read about the issues on the Legislative Agenda and find policy resources, and like the Alliance on Facebook to follow early childhood issues and action.
Webinars – The Alliance hosted a series of virtual advocacy trainings in 2020. Recordings are available at the links below.
- Wednesday, April 15: Advocacy for the Early Child Community 101 – Please reach out to Alliance Executive Director Matt Levin at email@example.com for a customized review of this content.
- Monday, April 20: Virtual Advocacy 101 – Taking Action During COVID-19
- Monday, April 27: Promoting Equity in COVID-19 Response
- Monday, May 4: Getting Back to Advocacy on Child Care and Early Education with Let’s Grow Kids
- Tuesday, July 28: Vote Smart! Make Early Childhood Issues a Priority this Election with Let’s Grow Kids
Early Childhood Handout – Circulate the Alliance’s handout containing data and talking points on the early childhood priority issues from the Legislative Agenda.
Schedule an Advocacy Training – Advocacy trainings and issue discussions strengthen advocacy and communication skills by reviewing legislative processes and discussing early childhood issues.
Early Childhood Day at the Legislature, 2021 information coming soon! – The Alliance, Let’s Grow Kids, and Building Bright Futures are co-hosting this annual day of networking, education, and advocacy.